Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Reveal and The Victor!

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

Well I must say this has been a great weekend for Angry Time as I had to search thru 39 entries "Wheel of Forture Style" since no one was even close, which is what I predicted to begin with. No one got one word right. In fact, most entries were only 3 words when there were four words on the message. Yes, thats right, down there at the bottom where it says: "best call back time" - that is not what its used for. Message pads are a blank canvas to Male Boss. Anything goes and everything on them is meaningless!

Judging: The way I did the judging was based on each individual word. Every word sent to me from a contestant versus the according word on the message. There were only two people that got 4 letters right on the first word. The mean was 2 by far. Well, so on and so forth. Like I said, there were four words and very few ppl entered four words as an answer so you guys got trucked by the keener Angry Timers.

The Victor: The winner by a mind boggling 3 whole letters was Commissioner Phelps! To put it into perspective, Phelps had 11 total letters correct out of a possible 19 unique letters.

Phelps' answer: "I think it is "Something for Me" with "Yesterday" at the bottom."

Though a "winning" guess per se, it was no where near the real answer. By the way Phelps, in-mail me your home addy.

The Reveal: I know you guys have been itching at the thought of finally seeing what Male Boss wrote on the sticky pad and best things do come to those who wait. So here it is, the message reads as follows:

"Sunshine Term Meet" "Studio"

Yes Angry Timers, you were all sorely, pathetically to the point of embarassingly wrong. I'll do another contest here in the future since I received so many entries and everyone seemed to have a great time doing it. Thanks to all those who participated in making Angry Time's first contest a success and I hope more of you chicken shit trolls participate in the future. Tomorrow we'll go back to our regularly scheduled Angry Time. Farewell folks!

8 comments:

Northe said...

Pretty much Phelps' fourth word of "yesterday" put him over the top for the number of correct letters.

Phelps said...

Actually, I don't think that I did too bad, looking at the construction. I legitimately had S and I in Sunshine and ME in meet.

HMT said...

come on!

guy in the UNLV jacket said...

I call bullshit!!!! This contest was rigged and impossible from the start!

Northe said...

Now you guys know how insane these contests will be when the next one comes around. Put on yer thinkin caps.

Unknown said...

I call bullshit, too! There's no way in hell someone would know what that says. How the hell do YOU know what it says?

HMT said...

honestly, I knew if ANYONE was to win, it would be Phelps.

Mexigogue said...

I can't believe I didn't win. I thought for sure that note was about teabagging.