Thursday, February 16, 2006

A Glimpse

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

This isn't staying up here for long guys. Its too close to reality and could easily be the ammunition that I don't want to have used against me but sometimes I feel the need to share something this intimate. The only thing deleted are phone numbers and a number of an address. Male Boss wrote this message. These are all words.

-=Img Src Taken Away For Anonymity Reasons. Thanks To Those Who Played!=-

For anyone that can decipher the words and send the answers to my email:

northe@gmail.com

I will personally mail to you a $5.00 Best Buy Reward Zone Gift Certificate. The deadline for this will be Sunday at midnight. If it comes down to no one getting the full answer then I will send it to the person that was closest or if my suspicions are right, to the only person that gets one word right. Its sad but yes, I can read everything written here cuz this is the way Male Boss writes. Tangible, visual insanity for you guys. Nothing but the best for Angry Timers.

2 comments:

guy in the UNLV jacket said...

UNLV interprets it as "nervous for me"

Anonymous said...

Shower for me?