Monday, February 06, 2006

A Dearth of Time

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

Yeah, the word dearth is high on the list of favorite words since I was in high school. I use it for absurd reasons, in absurd situations much like the way the word sounds. I did in fact have a dearth of gumption and time to write up some more drafts about the office this weekend being that Saturday I drank an entire bottle of Belvedere vodka practically to myself, 3 other drinks made for friends, and that Sunday was the Super Bowl. The Super Bowl was crap in my opinion. Likely bcuz I didn't have any vested interest in the game after my Broncos decided to shit the bed, per the norm. Let's not get started on the officiating either. Talk about a horrible game. I know the Seahawk fans are pissed and they have a right to be. Whatever tho. We have another 7 months without football. That's far more depressing to me than anything.

So after much alcohol and much eating there wasn't much time for you folks. The good news is that with a new outdoor computer being set up by me personally, here at the office, I get to blog from out here in gorgeous "winter" weather while it seems, to Male and Female Boss, that I am getting work done. So why not spark up the blog, write a little something and enjoy the sunshine, right? They know so little about computers I could literally spend the entire day out here and say that's how long it takes to set a computer up on the network. Its too easy to even want to pull this type of shit off sometimes but even I cannot ignore the foul Temptress of Slackass all the time.

So forgive me, friends, for this marginal post while I take a breather out here. I'll get some drafts going this evening for everyone to laugh at my life come tomorrow and the rest of the week. Do your best not to have a case of the Mondays, friends.

1 comment:

HMT said...

hahaha.. it's always "sometimes" too easy.

I love it Frosty. Get the outdoor posts in!