Thursday, February 09, 2006

Mixed Messages

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

If you haven't gathered, Female Boss is kinda all over the place. She doesn't really know what she wants and usually opts for the latter whenever something is brought forth. I guess its kinda like having a Grass is Greener type personality. Here's a good example.

Do you know my friend Chakhtee?

Male Boss comes in, "Hey Chakhtee is coming by now."

I become giddy. Male Boss deems it his day off and leaves the office for the day. Must be nice owning the business and going home whenever you feel like. Oh that's right, Female Boss. Scatter brained chattering ensues:

"I am in no mood to see Chakhtee or even talk to him," she says aloud.

I kinda chuckle since she's always giving the poor guy a hard time. Female Boss lets out a frustrated sigh as she gets up to start tidying up the place. I don't know why she does this if she doesn't give a crap about him. After a little bit of time passes she goes on:

"Wait, did he say Chakhtee's coming now?"

"Yes," I says.

"Damn it," she answers.

Yeah, pretty sure she already expressed her disgust a few minutes ago. Nothing like reiterating the point tho. That's fine. But then, a few minutes later:

"I hope he's coming now, I really need to speak with him."

Wait. Wait, wait. What? Is she serious? What the hell is going on here?

"Well he needs to get here soon. I hope soon."

Alright. Sure. Whatever. You're all over the map. More time passes.

"I don't want any company, I am gonna call Male Boss to have him tell Chakhtee not to come."

I run out of comments guys. Step up and do it for me. I just don't have it in me anymore.

2 comments:

HMT said...

it's as if her vagina is smothering her mouth.

Phelps said...

She totally wants to get her some Chakhtee sauce. A new hat, maybe a shoe shine, and he's in there like Haagen Daas and a fat chick who just got dumped by a hairlipped guy with a hump.