Monday, December 12, 2005

High Class All The Way

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

There's something to be said about Male and Female Boss. They are rich, period. I mean we work out of an investment property. Not an office that is leased, a fucking house that is only one mark of their wealth. I have no problem with it, they are successful, no big deal. This post is riding the wake of this here post just showing that even with nice furniture and all, they can deface it and buy some more. They drive decent cars. They do enjoy eating out and shopping. They have two plasma TVs in here as well. There does become a point tho, when having money or acting high class does become a bit absurd.

This morning I am listening to Male Boss complaining about something. I tune in to their direction. Its a typical scuffle about who should see what appointments today and what client is or isn't calling. Then the hub bub turns toward a direction that I didn't even know happened.

There was a pause of silence and Male Boss asks, "What the hell is that?"

Sidebar: Remember I can't see them from the office, the kitchen is two rooms down. Good thing the tile helps bounce the sound so I can hear them better.

"What?" asks Female Boss defensively.

"You don't needs to have them that water."

"They're going to haaave (stressing his bad English) the water that I give them."

"That is fucking, no way, you cannot do this things. No bottled water for dogs!"

"I am not going to give the dogs tap water!"

"Fucking crazy, you. You cannot do that. These are like $2 a bottle, wasted it on the dogs?"

"You think its fine? Then you drink the tap water!"

"They're fucking dogs!"

I agree. She is nuts with that. I mean.. I dunno. It goes without explanation that that is extreme behavior. So Male Boss, in his demonstration of butchering the English language definitely wins this round.

3 comments:

Phelps said...

This is so far down the absurd scale for me, if only because I see it all the time. I've seen people here at the office who have bought filtered fountains for their dogs.

My parents actually gave thier dog bottled water, but it was because they were on the road. And they refilled the bottle with tap water later. The dog didn't seem to mind (especially since they had to keep her from drinking from oily puddles at the rest stops between the two episodes.)

At least cats are finicky. My cat won't drink tap water or bottled water from his bowl unless you JUST changed it. Instead, he prefers to drink from a freshly flushed toilet. I shit you not. If someone goes to the bathroom, he rushes in and meows until you are finally done and flush so he can jump up and get a drink. Plus, he likes to watch people pee. I don't get that. If he gets too close, just pee on his head. It won't be the first time.

Northe said...

Cats are another story. I am not much on cats but I have met some cool ones. Far less than I have met cool dogs tho, placing me in the dog guy category. And hey if you're travelling, bottled water is the logical thing to do but everyday at home? Come on...

I can't believe I am just finding this out. I am pretty sure Female Boss kept it a secret. Male Boss' reaction pretty much confirms that. I dunno, if you are hiding something than you are doing something wrong or doing something embarassing. Either of which you stop doing cuz you're an idiot or a bitch OR you fuckin sack up and do it and not care. We'll see if she keeps giving them the bottled water.

Anonymous said...

hah that's fucking nuts dude. Fucken bottled water for dogs! LOL. Next thing you know she'll be carrying those little bastards around in her purse.

I feel sorry for all the poor idiot men out there that buy their woman one of these mutts. When I lived downtown guess what I saw bright and early passing the park? These poor shmucks walking these dogs out for their morning shit and piss. Not the happiest look they had on their faces either. Probably would have been happier with a real dog.