Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Cause For Concern

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

Well, maybe not so much a cause for concern, rather a possibility that, if it comes into fruition, could be the craziest component to enter the realm of Angry Time for as long as I can remember. Do you know my friend, Chakhtee? Well, if you're a loyal Angry Timer, you remember this post and how in the beginning of that story I touched on this festive pet of Chakhtee's, Dunkirt, the piglet. Fuckin Dunkirt, damn it, he's quite possibly one of the funnest pets I have ever played with. Basically imagine a super intelligent dog and that's how Dunkirt is, except he is puppy sized. So much fun.

Well, Chakhtee, as I have mentioned before, isn't the best with his money. His latest financial problems have caused him to quite possibly look to give up good ol' Dunkirt. To my surprise, Male Boss and Female Boss mentioned in passing that they might be willing to take him on. Nothing is certain yet, there is nothing in stone but I have good feelings that we may absorb this animal. This would add a new dynamic to the office.

For one, there would be an upgrade in intelligence. A human would no longer be the second most intelligent behind me in the office. My closest peer would be a feed pig. Oh, and for those wondering, this isn't a pot belly. This is fuckin Christmas Ham pig. Pink as can be.. its a fuckin farm pig. Picture Babe.. you know, that movie. Hmm, probably smaller than him. He's about half-shin height.

Second, it would be great to see how the dogs react with him. Jealousy, feuding and food consumption would all be highlights of Dunkirt's presence. Then, I wonder how big he will get and how quickly. I really don't know jack about pigs. Damn it, I might need a towel to catch the drool. This could be something else.

Let's just hope that Chakhtee continues to be a failure at life and Male/Female Boss really do take on Dunkirt. I am going to start talking him up to them, as well. Couldn't hurt. I'll keep you all informed.

6 comments:

guy in the UNLV jacket said...

If Dunkirt ever pisses you off, thers is always bacon..

Northe said...

Good call, carnitas too.

Anonymous said...

A possible new dynamic to the current insane situation. Love it.

Not that I wish your friend Chaktee ill, but I hope that your bosses take the pig.

And a belated Merry Christmas to you too.

Phelps said...

What I want to know is why none of you asshats pointed out that I didn't have Northe in my Treehouse list on my blog. Hell, I would like to have Chakhtee in the treehouse too, but I doubt he has a blog and certainly none of us know where it is.

(And no fair trying to pin this on Northe. There is nothing lamer than asking to have yourself put on a list.)

Northe said...

You haven't posted in weeks. I was getting ready to light a fire under you, sir. Have at it!

Phelps said...

It was A week, sir, and it was because I was on vacation. In the kinds of places where I can enjoy myself (meaning, getting completely shitfaced and shooting guns at near random) you cannot obtain a reliable internet connection at a reasonable price.