Thursday, December 15, 2005

Female Boss Mutterings 4

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

Another series of good time quotes. Its funny cuz sometimes it takes a while for enuff worthy ones to surface and I get to go back and read these and I do a double take. Shock value everytime, she never ceases to amaze me. The best part is I think she has been down on herself lately. Get a load of all the negative comments she has made about herself in this particular entry.

The first quote she says with extreme overt sarcasm in her voice, "Yeaaahhh, I'm really stupid."

"People that dress nice don't like exercise."

"Whatever I'm doing, I'm not doing it very well." - Related Articles: see Angry Time

"I just love these shoes, they are good fire safety shoes." - WHAT THE FUCK!?

"Mentally I'm just not fast enuff. Never have been." - /grin

Close it out with one of my favorite quotes of all time now:

"I couldn't be that stupid.."

Voice raises to a high pitch:

"Well, I guess I could."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that I think of it, maybe I shouldn't mail you that shovel. When the hell are you going to take a real vacation to get the hell away from that nuthouse for a week or so? Diego beckons you with white women, beer, and handy metal tools.