Friday, May 12, 2006

Why Is It Like That?

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

Why is it that sometimes when someone does something its so repulsive you can only feel that burning rage deep within? Over stupid shit too.. irrelevant shit that you have heard many times over or variations of which, but when it comes out of that one person's mouth you just start seething. Its that hatred that is beginning to brew at work for me. I guess not really hatred its more of an intolerance. Its the every day lunacy that drives the mind to indifference but also to madness. So which is it then? Or is it both constantly dueling? What does it matter? You guys aren't here for a discussion of the theoretic. You're here for some anger.

Now I might be reaching for something to bitch about here but I think I am just in my frustration and if I'm not, eat a dick. So I was talking to Female Boss about her weekend and supposedly she went to some buffet. I don't even remember what else she was talking about or what happened thereafter. The only thing that stuck in my head was the way she said the word "buffet." I didn't even know there was a different way to say the damn word! How ignorant am I?

Female Boss pronounced it Boof-ay. Boofay? What? Are you French? What the hell is a boofay? I think the reason it pisses me off so much is cuz I already know that she isn't that bright and all of sudden she has taken on a way to say a word that I have not only grown accustomed to saying a certain way but a word that is cherished in the world of normal guys. We hear the word "buffet" and get excited. We know we can gorge with no regret! Its a good thing. Then to hear it butchered and turned into some monstrosity as boofay just sickened me. What the hell was at this boofay anyway? Fuckin lace doilies and fuckin orange spiced mini muffins or some shit!? What the fuck? Boofay.

The only correct use of Boof is to describe Michael J. Fox's love interest in Teen Wolf! Indeed friends, Teen Wolf. How's that for a kick ass way to end the post in some good time reflections of youth and amazing cinema! Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Phelps said...

Maybe she should have just gone and gotten a Booket of chicken. Fook her.

HMT said...

maybe she meant that NY guy on the Food Network, Bobby Boo-fay or whatever the balls his name is...

come on Northe, investigate the situation before ranting!

Phelps said...

I'm gonna be skimming the earth taking pictures from a helicopter in the panhandle Friday! Ki-YAA bitches!