Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Impromptu Post

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

I gotta cut out of today's regularly scheduled post and dive into what just happened here a few ago. Talk about great stuff. Male Boss is on the phone with a Client that is trying to set us up with some bigwig business associate flying in from Chicago. There seems to be some sort of discrepancy between the flight arrival times and when he needs to be at some hotel luncheon tomorrow. Somehow this becomes the ultimate canvas for Male Boss to create yet another masterpiece.

I, of course, can only hear one end of the conversation but it is the only end of the conversation worth listening to. Here goes, queue Male Boss:

"I know but we needs the fucking time to meet him. I'm not gonna go all the way down there, you know, and then not be there at the right time spot for this. No way."

"Yes, but you have to get me the correct time or I become like the Hollywood actor."

I would imagine Client has no clue as to what Male Boss just said. Since I don't, and I have become an expert in deciphering what he is trying to say, Male Boss needs to paint the picture. He does.

"You know what I mean. With the neck slash. They get the blood all over and I am laying down in it. That's me right, senor? So let's not do that. Just needs the right place to be and you got it Toyota."

I mean can anyone make this shit up? It just keeps getting better. Great shit. Definitely worth pushing this one to the top of the list. Male Boss is classic.

3 comments:

HMT said...

THE NECK SLASH!

ahsdlkdsalahahahahahahhahahahahahaha.. that is just like the hollywood actor..

Phelps said...

That's right, senor.

Northe said...

You got it, Toyota.