Thursday, January 26, 2006

Questionable Reaction

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

Female Boss has a couple sets of friends that she likes to hang with. One of them, I refer to as "The Plastics" the other is "The Romans." The Plastics I think is obvious, they are fake from body to mind. They are very pretentious, fad driven, typical California snobs that do anything but practice what they preach. They're the type of people that have a foremost authority attitude to any subject in the world but still haven't mastered the art of putting on lipstick without looking like a circus clown. The Romans are fairly normal people. I call them The Romans cuz Female Boss is completely different around these people than any other second in her life. She talks like them, dresses like them and is just trying too hard to fit in. Its a play off of "when in Rome" if you haven't gotten it yet.

So anyway, Female Boss prefers hanging out with The Romans as of late rather than The Plastics. The catch is The Plastics have had a pretty big day planned for Friday night and Female Boss really doesn't want to go. The Romans have a family dinner party that they want her to go to and she is trying to find a way out of hanging with The Plastics. Fortune shines upon Female Boss, she receives a phone call from one of The Plastics. I happen to answer it, Female Boss still isn't in the office. Hey, its only noon, what do you expect outta this lady?

"Hey Northe, its Plastic, is Female Boss in?"

"No she's not, you need me to pass along anything for you?"

"Well this Friday doesn't look good, my father is in the hospital, he suffered a minor heart attack so I think I am going to be here for the next couple days."

"Jeez, I'm sorry to hear that. I'll pass along the message and have her call you. Keep us informed."

Message noted and planted on Female Boss' desk. She strolls in nearly two hours later with The One in hand, heads straight for her desk. Excitement fills the room, "The Plastics can't go on Friday???"

"No sounds like one of their fathers suffered a heart attack."

"Oh, good! Thank God!"

My eyebrow arches. Female Boss picks up the phone. The excitement goes on.

"Hey Roman, I get to come on Friday! Turns out there was a family emergency and they're gonna be in the hospital for the next few days. Its perfect!"

Jeezus, are you kidding me here? I mean I am one of the last people to look for in times that call for compassion but this is ridiculous. Perfect? Its not perfect you selfish whore, its fucked up is what it is and you're reveling in it cuz you're gonna get a free dinner? Wow..

4 comments:

guy in the UNLV jacket said...

Are any of the Plastics Asian? God I love Asians with fake titties

Phelps said...

I'm glad he had a heart attack. If he raised a Plastic, he deserves is. (And I call them Debbies, from The Oblongs.)

HMT said...

Oblongs - great show.. or, average show, but better than most.

Female boss is just "sticking it" in the field of uncompromising fun fetching!

Anonymous said...

It could be worse, you could have seen male boss letting puppy hump his arm again.

But yeah, what a cold hearted bitch.

Happy Friday King.