Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Lots o' In-Mails

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

Hey guys. I am alive and work is kickin. I have a shit ton of stories sitting here at my side but I am pretty busy prioritizing. Yeah, who'da thunk it. Seriously tho, I am writing to let you guys know shit is cool and I appreciate the in-mails comin' in telling me to post. I will and they are top notch so its gonna be worth the wait. I'm likely going to get on a few stories to finish up the week and get back into the Angry Time swing of things.

In the meantime, ponder idiocy at its finest. Like that Jackass that California took a couple decades too long wiping off the face of the earth for calling on the murder of 4 innocent people. Yeah, you wanna hear the last few moments of that moron's life? Get this, Jackass, during his last meal, ordered food that was friendly to his diabetic lifestyle. You have a choice of about anything you want and you pick some sugar free tasteless bullshit? Why? Oh that's right, cuz you don't want to have a brush with death before you have.. a.. brush.. with.. death.... yeah, that makes sense. Good riddance you stupid piece of shit.

Second of all, something I can't gloss over, is the state of California. Yeah, we put to death the guy that arranged the killing of the 4 innocents. The guy that actually did the killing.. still on Death Row. Makes sense right? Welcome home Angry Timers.

1 comment:

HMT said...

I'm gonna sentence CA to the death penalty!