Friday, January 13, 2006

More Disturbing Behavior

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

I can't explain why Male Boss is topping the charts lately. Maybe its bcuz when its busy here at work Female Boss makes sure she is a ghost. Whenever she is avoiding coming into work she loves to shop. I am sure most women here can relate. All of a sudden she has a life accompanied with a new wardrobe.. must be nice. Why make money to buy more things with when you can go into debt, right? That snide comment was not directed at ladies, just merely pointing out how stupid people in general are. As I usually do. True to form. Always consistent. Oh..

So with her gone, more daily tasks fall on my lap. No biggie, just leads to more angry times. This time, our server is on the fritz. The server is located in the living room, on the other side of the sitting room. I am no computer guru but I know enuff to figure out the most basic of problems before having to call up someone like faithful Angry Timer, Spheric, to talk me thru the dilemma. This time I didn't have to use a life line but it would require about 20 minutes of crap to get things up and running again.

From the corner of the living room I get to see 3/4 of the TV screen which leads me to slack that much more. Screw it, they can't say I am taking too long. If I call in the tech guy they're gonna be out a couple hundred bucks easy. I am in the power position here. Being as it is, I ask Male Boss, who is watching TV in the sitting room, if I can let in one of the dogs.

"Not a problem, Northe. I don't give a fuck. Just bring in only one."

"Roger that, sir."

I crack open the sliding glass door and in flies Puppy. Damn it. Woulda been better if Pigfoot charged in first but we can't win em all. She dashes around and greets me. I play with her for a few but she's pretty boring so I shove her aside before long. Everything is cool tho, another distraction for when I need it. I get back to my shit, considerring its probably been near 30 minutes and I really haven't done anything at all I should start to focus. Sometimes I wish I didn't have a conscience.

Time passes, I am about done with it, see that there's about 8 minutes till the next hour and make a mental agreement with myself that I won't finish it up till after the hour. I recline back and continue watching television. From the corner of my eye I see movement, I am into the program so I don't alter my field of view.

Damn it, what the hell is that?

I turn my head and get that sinking feeling again. I get to see Puppy latched on and dry humping the shit out of Male Boss' arm, for the second time. She takes a break. He lightly smacks her around the face and she starts up again. Male Boss loves it. He doesn't see me. I am at a strange angle. After about 20 seconds I get my shit done, go to the restroom and wash myself clean. If anyone needs me I'll be in the fetal position, rocking myself to sleep in the corner of my room.

4 comments:

Phelps said...

It's her only pleasure.

Unknown said...

My friends boyfriend jacks off their puppy. I've never seen it, but the thought alone disgusts me. And he's a cute little puppy too.

P.S. Don't make me deem you a slacker, Northe. Get your ass back here.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap the first time it was funny, this time it just sounded freaky.

Did you pull a Crying Game when you went home?

Northe said...

I'm scared to ask what that even means.