Thursday, August 31, 2006

Idiocy Knows No Bounds

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

I may have mentioned in passing previously.. Female Boss does have a genuinely good heart but its that brain of hers that seems to be the problem. Empirical evidence definitely backs that statement up so I don't think I will go into it any further and just skip forward to the latest demonstration of stupidity. Even I had a hard time believing this one..

It was all revealed to me while eavesdropping on a phone conversation between Female Boss and some friend of hers. On its surface it seemed to me Female Boss was wasting more company time making random calls to unimportant entities. This went on for a good week or two. I really didn't pay much attention while they were going on but when I heard the recent news it all came together.

The conversation went something like this:

Female Boss started it off, "Hey Friend, I have great news! You know how I was commenting on your beautiful garden when I came by the other day? Well guess what!? I booked a wedding ceremony at your place two months from now!"

Angry Timers.. I am not kidding here. This was not a planned thing, this wasn't even something that was mentioned in passing. This was an outright surprise, if you will, planned by Female Boss that apparently, in her arid desert of a brain, didn't require any clearing with Friend or Friend's husband prior to making phone calls to fucking wedding planners!

Shockingly, Friend wasn't too enthusiastic of putting her house up for complete destruction within the two month period. Female Boss did her best to try and convince her that it was going to be great exposure for the property. This did not go over well either considering when she got off the phone Female Boss commented, "I guess they don't want their property shared with strangers."

I think my favorite selling point that Female Boss presented to Friend was:

"It'll be great. They said you can have all the leftover food!"

I'm really at a wall when it comes to this type of commentary. How someone could wake up in the morning and plan the life of two other people without consulting them first is beyond me. Sure, she's trying to be helpful, maybe get them some additional income.. fame.. anything.. but for fuck's sake when you don't communicate don't be shocked when people really dislike your fuckin meddling.

2 comments:

Phelps said...

Guess what? I've rented your vagina out to OutKast for the next three months! Don't worry, they always have lots of Christal around.

Oh, and since you'll be busy on tour, I've rented your car to my buddy, too.

Northe said...

The thing is there's really no pattern to her insanity. Its just random and seems to get crazier and crazier as time goes on. Its just going to get to a point where she ceases to function.. I can't wait to write that story.