Thursday, August 24, 2006

Boss Warfare 2

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

I thought I'd go ahead and resurrect this series again. See if I can't bring the numbered stuff back into the blog. I am finding a bit more time to post now so maybe I can get these 40-some stories written that I have on deck. Irrational reactions abound in this here series of shorts.

Scenario #1: Male Boss is in a rather punchy mood today. He has been screwing around with Female Boss, verbally, all afternoon. Female Boss is in no mood for it which forces Male Boss to continue berating her. Now, the lot of us would assume that in order to get another human being peeved it would take some harsh shit; however, Male Boss plays Female Boss like a fiddle. The simplest of things can send Female Boss through the roof. Such as:

"Wow, the dining room is smelling like shit!" says Male Boss coming into the office.

Female Boss ignores him.

"You let the dogs back there to shit? It smells like shit all in the lunch area."

"Please!!!" screams Female Boss slamming her hands down on her keyboard. She hit the damn thing so hard that some of the keys popped out.. which I had to put back into place. Bright red, Female Boss couldn't do any more work until I fixed her keyboard.. she might have realized she's a bit nuts.. might have..

Scenario #2: This one was rather odd. Female Boss has a friend, a Plastic, that she rarely ever hangs out with but she talks to all the time over the phone. I have never met the lady but we talk like we have met cuz she calls so often. Apparently Female Boss is going out with her for the evening and Male Boss doesn't like her. We'll call her Jamba cuz she has brought up smoothies all week with me on the phone for some reason.

Shocked, Male Boss asks, "You're going out with Jamba!?"

"Yeah, I haven't seen her in a while and I want to catch up with her," says Female Boss.

"You don't know what you're talking about. She has AIDS!"

I have no clue what that means but Female Boss got so pissed off she stormed out of the office for the rest of the day. It might be true or Female Boss might be psychotic. Possibly.. err rather, likely, both. Oh life..

2 comments:

Mexigogue said...

Thanks, that's gonna be my new line: "You don't know what you're talking about, she has AIDS!"

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!! sigh!

Northe said...

And my new line is: "The bigger monkey is always the smartest!"