Monday, February 25, 2008

Female Boss Mutterings 7

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

While basically every single featured quote in this series has been something Female Boss has muttered aloud or just enuff to be audible, a couple of these quotes are things that have been said that I would desperately want to stretch out into an Angry Time but either I was unable to write down the info needed to really give the tale some meat or I assumed I would remember the gist of it when the time to write came and I didn't write enuff info down. Either way its my bad and the quotes sit here unused on my desk for months. So I took some time to gather them up and feature them in this Female Boss Mutterings post.

Here's One: This one I really wish I could remember what the conversation revolved around cuz I remember laughing after she said it. All I can remember is that it was over something important and Female Boss was giving sage advice to a Plastic. In order for Female Boss to get her friend motivated she went the route of 5th grade tactics.. not a usual path to tread upon when having a serious conversation with a friend but what do we expect from our fellow sophisticate.. and if I recall the point she made was absolutely off topic and made no sense to use it as a reference.. fuck I'm so mad I didn't have more context to put this in:

"Well, cuz you're a young woman! Duh! You really shouldn't be such a faggot."

Here's Another: This one probably falls into the regular Mutterings category but whatever.. I'm running out of Female Boss blathering so I might as well include this one or I may have to wait months before I can put it in the blog. All that was happening was Pigfoot was outside looking thru the glass sliding door at us. He had his front paws on the concrete step and his back legs were down on the grass. He could see that we were paying attention to him and started wagging his tail. Female Boss then chimes in:

"Awww, look Northe. Pigfoot is showing me his stair project."

She then starts to clapping adding in a Yay every few seconds.. this goes on for almost a minute..

And Another: Female Boss was on the line with a Plastic with The One in her lap. She had just made plans with the Plastic to hang out o'er the weekend. She starts to tell The One about her plans after she hangs up. She picks The One up and starts wiggling him happily talking about, "We're gonna see Plastic this weekend!"

The One doesn't react at all. Female Boss sets him back down in her lap a few moments later. The One curls up to sleep again.

"He doesn't want Plastic to see him in the pink coat."

This makes as much sense to me as it does to you. My guess is she bought him a nice, pink coat to pussify this poor mutt even more and plans on making him wear it with the Plastic present. Then again, maybe she's been making him wear it nonstop while at home and he's sick of it? No clue, I just like how Female Boss has conversations with herself out loud. Its the only thing that makes sense as she offers no frames of reference most of the time and/or expects no follow up response.

No comments: