Friday, February 08, 2008

Female Boss Mutterings 6

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

Holy shit. Do you realize it has almost been a whole year and a half since I have called upon this ongoing epic string of pitiful whispering not meant for any ears let alone eyes!? A year and a half! I can't believe it. Well, hopefully it lives up to the high expectations.. in all honesty, I don't know if it will as most of Female Boss' mutterings have been a lot of the same ol' shit and I try to do my best to keep things fresh up in here. I think I'll keep my side comments out of this post.. let the reader really enjoy it and soak in the simplistic beauty and euphoria I experience when I hear these from the whorse's mouth. Here's some of the latest and most interesting.

"I thought chocolate was supposed to wake you up."

Glaring at The One, "Look at him rub his ass along the rug.. I knew he was gonna do that."

"How come they say mother-in-law, it doesn't make any sense."

"I have to work on not repeating myself."

"Shit. Is thank you one word or two?"

After Male Boss was giving her crap over nothing, "Fuck you. He's an asshole. You asshole. He just wants to piss me off."

"What time was it a year ago?"

Half whispering and half singing in the face of a screaming Demonseed to calm the bird down, "Its an innocent little girl.. you're just an innocent little girl.."

"What number do I call to find out what time traffic starts?"

"If I had the money I would give Pigfoot lipo to improve his lifestyle."

Do what you will with these few here and I'll see if I can't get you more in the future. In the meantime, pop in HMT's favorite band "Capitol Offense"'s latest CD and let the everyday stylings of Huckabee's epic bass playing open your eyes to how rotten, inside and out, our country's political system has become. Truly nauseating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why can't a drunk driver hit her already?