Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Female Boss Mutterings 2

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

The last week or two has yielded the following noteworthy mutterings:

"Now I know how to change a light bulb." - Learning this at such a young age!

"Okay, what the hell am I doing?" - Tell me when you figure it out.

"I can be neighborly." - Oh.

"I need more red in my life." - Don't we all?

My favorite series of recent mutterings:

"Going to the Emmy's would be fun."

Followed 30 seconds later by:

"I don't think I would go."

Then:

"I don't think they would be fun." - Aren't there institutions for people like this?

"God I need some vitamins I'm feeling sluggish."

Followed up by:

"I think I'm gonna eat some salsa." - Vitamin rich!

I purchased a legal ledger that has proven to be quite the companion since starting this blog. Best and most inconspicuous investment ever.

2 comments:

HMT said...

AHAHAHH!! NUTRIENT RICH SALSA!

coming to a happy hour near you

Northe said...

I'm surprised she didn't call it "dipping sauce."