Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Wouldn't Expect Less

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

I think I realize what my problem is at work, guys. I mean I used to be on top of the blog with tons of stories and all this material day in and day out but I can now pinpoint the specific thing that made that all change. I mean, I used to have Female Boss mutterings non-stop and yes they do still happen. Its a combination of me being lazy but also the fact that I purchased a phone a few months back that has iTunes on it. So that kinda kills my concentration. I now know the problem and will now seek a solution or at least put in some added effort to keep the material coming.

This one, back in the day, would be part of a three section Female Boss Short. Since I am a slacker, you get it as a regular post. :(

Out of the blue, Female Boss says, "Atleast the phones are dying down."

In typical fashion I treat what she says like a fart in church: I don't want to acknowledge it, I can't ignore it but it bothers the hell out of me. Then, I kinda think to myself, it really hasn't been that busy. I check the call logs. It reads: 5 phone calls in 3.5 hours. The day before that was Sunday so Female Boss can't possibly be talking about her own house phone, could she? I mean what prompts such a nonsensical thought? I swear she lives in a parallel universe.

1 comment:

Mexigogue said...

You should have a bind so that when you hit a certain key on your computer the Twilight Zone music starts playing in the background.