Thursday, September 29, 2005

Female Boss Shorts 3

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

Scenario #1: Female Boss went to the back about 20 minutes ago while Male Boss had some company over to visit. Whether that has anything to do with anything is up in the air but I thought I would mention it. Male boss' company leaves. Several minutes later Female Boss walks in the office.

Male Boss with a carefree tone in his voice, "Did you enjoy taking a big shit?"

Female boss' face turns bright frikkin red and doesn't say a word. I guess that's a yes. :O

Scenario #2: Its been raining for the past few days. Raining hard. Probably due to the weather, work is slow. Now what does the Female Boss go do to pass the time? That's right, what any rational thinking person would do. Go outside WITH AN UMBRELLA CUZ ITS RAINING to go water the yard. She's lucky I won't hit a woman.

Scenario #3: Female Boss has another dream that she feels is worth sharing. Loss of hearing is the closest thing to my heart and interest is the furthest thing from my mind. She doesn't realize this and starts speaking anyway.

"Oh, so Northe, I had this dream last night. I was in a helicopter with a couple of people. We were flying over some meadows, I could see the golden wheat below me, it was gorgeous. It was like we were flying so low I could see everything in great detail. The stones, the insects buzzing around, everything. It was all so vivid."

She stops. I wait.

Silence. I wait.

I guess that was the end. Thanks for sharing that.. quite riveting.

4 comments:

HMT said...

Scenario 2 is easily the best ever.

I would hit a woman. I want more professional stories.

BUT I KNOW WHAT TOMORROW MEANS!

Northe said...

I'll get you a Professional story for Monday and a Clause story for tomorrow.

HMT said...

that's all I could ever ask for!
hahaha..

Phelps said...

You almost fucked me here on #2. I'm supposed to be listening intently to some expert witness preparation, and I almost bust out laughing. I'm still fighting smiles. I'm just lucky that I'm a stone faced, emotionless motherfucker. If I wasn't so gangsta, I would be boned.