Tuesday, August 23, 2005

For the Ladies

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

So today, the Small Business company we order office supplies from came in a little late. I am doing my thing organizing and putting the crap away and restocking. Right next to the office is a sitting room with Male Boss' patent leather couch mentioned in this post and a TV. Male Boss is chillin' watching TV per the norm when he gets back from seeing clients. Pigfoot and Puppy are running around, I grab Pigfoot and put him back cuz he is attacking a pillow and even though I don't care, I don't feel like allowing it to happen. I guess I have a conscience after all.

So, Puppy is now laying on the couch with Male Boss, I see this cuz as I walk back and forth in the office I have a clear view of the sitting room. Like I said, I'm doing my thing and I hear Male Boss whispering something. I find it odd as all the phones are in the office at the moment. I kinda stop and listen for a sec.

"Yeah, Puppy, that's it."

A few seconds later he starts again, "Do it, Puppy."

I'm thinking to myself What the hell?

Before my imagination can run with it the phone rings, I go to answer it. Its for Male Boss. I have already forgotten what I was hearing coming out of his mouth.

I go in to bring him the phone. Puppy is latched onto his arm and full force dry humping his arm. He is loving it. I kinda do a double take cuz he was talking dirty to her. Before answering the phone he looks up at me, pulls his arm away from the dog clearly not embarrassed in the least and says:

"Its her only pleasure."

3 comments:

Phelps said...

It wasn't funny until I re-read it with the accent.

Anonymous said...

The one liners rule.

"it's her only pleasure."

I don't know how you would keep a straight face after hearing that.

Northe said...

Its more of a sick sinking feeling than funny at the time.