Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dump Truck

First time? Start here. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories. While you're at it, go ahead and Register, approval grants access to exclusive content.

Since I have a stack of stories and have no clue where to begin, I decided to go ahead and pick items I have written down at random to start thinning through the pile until I get sick of sharing. This way, I can dish out a ton of content and start separating the jot downs from the truly absurd. Here goes.

The First: Alright, this first one lacks all sense. It makes zero. I was driving home and here's the scene. Stuck in traffic along a major street there's this dude on the right hand side of the road. This familiar is one of society's greatest achievements: the roadside human billboard.

I've moved! To read the rest go to AngryTime.com or follow this link for this particular story.

No comments: