Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chakhtee: The Downward Spiral

First time? Start here. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories. While you're at it, go ahead and Register, approval grants access to exclusive content.

The problem with taking off the majority of last year is both a tale of happiness and none of your god damn business. The effect on Angry Time and the loyal following is that when real life caught up is that I not only shed the habit of writing, at least fairly often, is that I haven't been able to chronicle a lot of things that I wish I would have as they have developed into major story lines for the blog and will now have to going through literally about 100 stories that have been jotted down and piecing together the relevant happenings that lead us down the trail of land mines and razor wire until we arrive at the feculent corpse that I wish to show you all. So hang tight, we will get there eventually, but first, how some things were revealed to me while at the office.

I've moved! To read the rest go to AngryTime.com or follow this link for this particular story.

No comments: