Saturday, January 24, 2009

Upon Closer Inspection

First time? Start here. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories. While you're at it, go ahead and Register, approval grants access to exclusive content.

My jaw gapes and my blood boils. I was not only at a sincere loss for words but after my initial reaction I started seeing so much red that I couldn't even come up with a proper in-my-mind berating of Female Boss that would soothe the feeling of blood lust and allow me to move on and perform the work tasks at hand. I couldn't shake it. I kept playing it over and over in my head in as a storm of anger erupted my head sending pulses of disbelief and malice to my more than capable killing appendages (read as: hands and foots).

I've moved! To read the rest go to AngryTime.com or follow this link (I don't recommend clicking this link for a while there is a display problem due to the image in the body of the post, when Sulu gets back I'll have him find a solution) for this particular story.

No comments: