Thursday, January 01, 2009

Anger, Meet Your New Website

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

In order to tie in this newfound sense of community I have just talked about this post covers a couple of my favorite work stories that I have heard in recent years. It didn't happen in the closed off world of Angry Time unfortunately, but I deem it completely relevant and fit for consumption to all of my readers. The first story, I could see happening quite vividly using that fucked up imagination of mine and it fills me with such contempt I guarantee that I would be able to wipe out the population of several city blocks before I was subdued. The second story, as you will see, is something that I could never see happening, using that same fucked up mind of mine, which makes it all the more hilarious. Here we go..

I've moved! To read the rest go to AngryTime.com or follow this link for this particular story.

No comments: