Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Boss Warfare 7

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

Scenario #1: Male Boss is shockingly in the sitting room doing nothing at all. Female Boss and I are in the office area. I can only vouch for myself when I say "we" are working. Chances are Female Boss is trying to figure out how to open a file on her computer.. something she forgets fairly often how to do.

Once Female Boss' brain hiccups her back to a somewhat functional human being she notices Puppy is with Male Boss on the couch.

"What are you doing, Puppy?"

"I'm watching my stories. Leave me the hell alone. I'm with the dog."

Female Boss turns red in the face.

"I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Puppy, you idiot!"

"If I'm the idiot you tell me what Puppy says."

Female Boss is silent, what can she say?

"You see? You see how dumb you are? Asks the dog the question and mad on me for answering. You wouldn't hear shit! The dogs don't talk, stop asking questions and stop wasting my stories!"

Scenario #2: Female Boss is on the line with her brother. Its the usual crap they talk about.. summed up in a word - nothing. They don't talk about shit important. They don't talk about events, music, movies, shows.. anything. Usually she just asks if he received an in-mail or something or why he didn't reply or who should she forward the in-mail to, or if he forwarded it to anyone. Drives me fuckin nuts.

So while Female Boss is on the line with him, Male Boss is in the kitchen with The One. He is making a bit of a racket which usually means that he is looking for a treat to give The One. Female Boss realizes this. She made it fairly clear that she didn't want The One getting any treats during the day anymore cuz when she takes him home he doesn't eat dinner. Rather than reiterating this to Male Boss she goes a different route.

"Male Boss, can you bring The One in here for me?"

Male Boss doesn't answer. Female Boss repeats herself. Still no answer.

As Male Boss is turning the corner with The One in his arms, Female Boss is beginning her whining to her brother, "Sorry Brother, but I apparently am not allowed to talk on the phone right now. I am so sorry, Male Boss says that I can't talk on the phone. Uh huh, yeah, I am so sorry, nothing is important but doing work here so I have to go now."

Female Boss hangs up the phone.

Male Boss gets angry, "Why the fuck you tell him like that? What the fuck? What the fuck you doing?"

"You can't do a simple thing that I ask of you," she yells at him.

"What the fuck? You blinded? I have the fucking dog here. Fucking take him. Stupid, stupid. Fuck! Don't do that again. You fucking lie on me to your brother. I don't like that shit!"

"Then do what I ask and I won't."

"Fucking crazy woman! I bring you the dog! Its here! You have it! Don't lie on me again! EVER!"

Its maddening. I don't know where Female Boss gets off doing shit like that. I don't know what her deal is. She's simply insane and poor Male Boss has to deal with her wrath. I wouldn't know what to do if she ever tried pulling shit like that on me.

2 comments:

Phelps said...

You should handle it like this.

Mexigogue said...

They should have kept the camera rolling for another fifteen minutes. I bet he came back with some money.