Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Too Much Spare Time?

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

Before I spark off my most recent stint of gumption to begin posting the Angry Time stories again, let me describe what exactly it was that ignited the flame of hate this morning. On the way to work, I spy with my little eye a frikkin 65 year old whore sitting at the bus stop. Just so you know, whore is being used accurately in this vignette. Let me describe.. picture if you will, a 65 year old woman with a white wig on that climbed to the clouds like Peggy Bundy after sticking her finger in an electrical socket. She was wearing a pink, plastic outfit that was tailored for someone about 40lbs lighter and a foot shorter. Upon closer inspection, this monstrosity was sporting some fishnet stockings that would cause the most stalwart of Scotsmen to dry heave. So there she sat, at the bus stop, facing the direction that the bus would ultimately arrive yet was bobbing her head back and forth with her eyes closed, fighting off sleep, as if to say, "I had a long night of turning tricks," which is just disgusting but it also made me wonder how the fuck does one get from birth to that. How many more cases need I come up with till you are on board with Systematic Population Thinning?

On to the tale! Angry Time has been on major hiatus but I dare you to deny that this post isn't worth the wait! Since pictures are worth a thousand words I will just give a brief synopsis of how these photos came about. I was snooping around and found a memory stick. I popped it in to the computer and Great Caesar's Ghost did I find a gem!

Here's the first one.



Curious photo.. That's gotta be Male Boss, I recognize those pants anywhere. Hmm, but I have no clue where he is, that flooring is completely foreign to me. Furthermore, I have no clue whose dog that is. I click to the next photo.



There's no fuckin' way, right? This can't be what loyal Angry Timers may have already suspected is it? The look in the pup's eye.. determination.. it can't be! With my mouth slightly ajar I go to the next...



Oh hell no... this is shocking and completely predictable at the same time. Shocking cuz he's taking photos of it but predictable cuz Male Boss is enjoying it. Also, note the amount of movement going on here.. tile.. to rug.. to hardwood flooring.... ....from the windows to the wall? Next!



Now the pup is in to it. Face smushed up against his pant leg.. full force. Who is enjoying it more is up for debate.. discuss among yourselves.



This one even makes me feel dirty. Its a pretty fitting finishing look. The reassurance that Male Boss is satisfied, cuz this pup is about done. Oh and if you didn't notice with this flooring and the last, its a different pattern of tile.. hence, a new room.



Aaaaaaaaand... I'm spent.

For those of you who have forgotten, here's a link to remind you. For those of you who remember but want the easy click to re-read the past behavior, here you go. Bottom line is Male Boss is one sick fuck. Its one thing to have a dog going to town on your leg.. its another to have the presence of mind to take photo after photo after photo... in someone else's house! I think the only thing I could have asked for is a time stamp on each photo.. to see how long this crazy fuck was entertained for.

Update: After Commissioner Phelps' comment I dug up the original source. Lo and behold he was right. Basically checking out the time on which the files were created I now have a time frame. Now there are 9 original pictures, of which I used six. The first photo was taken at 8:14:12 PM the last photo was taken at 8:31:52 PM. Do the math yourselves.

3 comments:

Phelps said...

If you send me the original files, there is a 90% chance that I can give you the exact time that each photo was taken. Seriously. It's what we do here in Litigation Support.

Second, do you have any inside scoop on what happened with one Heavy Metal Thunder? Blog address got hijacked and he didn't seem to care.

Third, story time. Old man and old woman fall down on hard times, inflation gets the best of them, and the old pension ain't paying the bills. Old woman tells the old man, "well, I guess I'll have to go back to work."

Old man says, "go back to work? I picked you up off the streets 50 years ago!"

She says, "yep, gotta go back to the streets." She puts on her fishnets, scrubs down the old money maker, and heads out. Nine hours later, she comes home, and hands the old man sixty bucks and ten cents.

Old man asks, "who the fuck gave you a dime?"

Old woman says, "everyone."

Northe said...

HAHAHAH good lord.. that's disgusting.

Not sure what the heck King Metal's deal is. I'll see if a good kick in the pants can get him going again.

Well I downloaded these photos off his memory stick a while back. I'll see if they are still on there and in-mail em to you straight from the stick.

Anonymous said...

This is by far the greatest update so far. Keep this page alive!