Friday, September 08, 2006

Female Boss Mutterings 5

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

Indeed! The latest installation of what used to be an all time favorite among Angry Timers. There definitely hasn't been a lack of Mutterings just a lack of will to continually jot them down and sort thru the everyday mutterings and find the real gems. However, in my endless quest to win your favor I have a fresh dose of Female Boss Mutterings that will boggle the mind, make you nod in agreement and scratch your head in bewilderment! Here goes..

"I like mindless tasks." - Yes. So do maggots. Food goes in, poop goes out.

"I'm gonna start getting out of my car and cleaning up trash at red lights." - Great idea. Clean the environment a bit. Just remember to start with the opposite side of the street first, then work your way back to your car.

"A guy like that needs to run for mayor." - After muttering something about how she saw some guy sweeping up the street.. that's good enuff fer'me!

"I'm not like.. all there." - Hasn't she said something along these lines before?

"Another day gone and I haven't done a thing. Oh well." - What? Are we keeping some sort of record now? Cuz up until this point I haven't questioned it being par for the course.

Well that'll do it for this post, friends. I'll do my utmost to keep the mutterings coming. Get the beers in!

1 comment:

the working girl said...

From this blog and your previous blogs it sounds like you're dealing with my boss's twin sister...i just started a new boss lady and that's when i decided it was time for me to start blogging. I'll check in to hear about any of your new female boss rantings...

www.thefemaleboss.blogspot.com