Monday, November 28, 2005

Just Plain Wrong

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

Every season is an event for the fashionistas. Its time to wear whats "in" and toss away whats "out." Fortunately, no one that works at the office is one of these trendy lunatics that seek self-esteem in praise form by those that see through the green eyes of envy and live in the shallowness of anorexic movie stardom. Unfortunately, the one's that have no say in the office, the victims of experimentation and exploitation, become fashionistas by design. I speak of the dogs.

With the extended stay of Old Man Winter comes the undying quest to one-up the other pet owners on the block. I know some of you may think that dressing up your dog is cute and on a good day I might even side with you in that opinion.. where I depart company and unsheathe a pointy stick to make sure you keep your distance is when male dogs are dressed up in female dog winter-ware. This is where I draw the line, all is fun and games until the defenseless becomes the focus of ridicule. You can't lampoon someone that doesn't know he is being lampooned! A mockery I say!

To what end do I owe this outrage? Let me tell ya. Female Boss comes in to work after supposedly being on an appointment all day. She didn't bring the dogs in this morning, which is highly abnormal. Instead, after her lunch break I guess she went home brought them in for the last 2 hours of the day. All of them are normal, so it would seem. I have assumed too soon, Female Boss parades in with The One in hand.

He's got on a new coat. Its white, with white fur and pink embroidery all around it. On The One's spineless back it reads: "Spoiled Princess"

What the fuck! To make matters worse she starts telling The One that he looks like a girl dog. Giggling about how "pretty" he looked. This wasn't enuff to make me post it on Angry Time when it happened. As queasy as it makes me, there needed to be more for it to be worthy of a posting and the other day that additional nudge to push this bitch over the cliff happened. In her self-aggrandizing state of mind, long after I had left work, Female Boss took pictures of The One in the coat and in-mailed them to everyone.

The only response tendered by morning was from one of Female Boss' friends that was received by Female Boss with complete disdain. Boy was Female Boss pissed. I opened the in-mail and copied the entire thing verbatim:

"The One looks like a fag."

Concise, clear and succinct. I couldn't have said it better myself. Clearly someone after my own heart.

3 comments:

guy in the UNLV jacket said...

Why would she do that to the litle fella? Chuck Norris wouldn't stand for some shit like that.

Phelps said...

Kurt needs to redeem himself for Sky High by making this the basis for Escape From The Investment Property.

HMT said...

You know I love you so I may be biased, but the fucken quality of your writing appears to be getting even BETTER.. which is eerie.

on another subject, round up shark and get here on Saturday!