Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Female Boss Summed Up

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

Its the middle of the day, the phones are ringing, business is popping and what is Female Boss doing? Female Boss is checking her e-mails. Me? I'm working. Glad to be here for the team, coach. So after wasting an incalculable amount of time on her search for someone with the like-minded brain capacity of an immature carrot, Female Boss stumbles across an "in-mail" from her brother. He downloaded some gayass "animated smiley" program to insert into his in-mails.

A quick Angry Time analysis would deduce that most people use this cheap tactic to make the lack of content in the in-mail seem more attractive and interesting by implementing second-rate artwork. What else to make one's irrelevant regurgitation of gossip and opinion on world affairs most are likely too stupid to grasp than dressing things up with a little artwork? Cletus, that ain't no pig, its got lipstick on it! Well fuck me if it didn't work on Female Boss. Sparkly lights would put her in a trance for hours on end I imagine. So there you have it. Female Boss loves it and goes to download it herself. She can't get enuff of it.

A few days later she is in love with one that is a dinosaur, a pink and gray Velociraptor if you will.. that roars at you. That's not interesting. What is interesting is Female Boss' infatuation on this mass of pixels. She spends time pondering and reflection on this animated .gif and eventually she started to speak about it. That quaint scene went something like this:

"I really adore this one, Northe. Its like it has my personality or something."

I do a double take cuz sometimes I think I misrepresent her idiocy due to my dominant asshole gene. My supposed misrepresentation is incorrect. I look at her from over my shoulder. Female Boss is sitting there with her arms folded, a lazy day smile smacked on her mug, soaking in the fuckin dinosaur roaring over and over again at her. Last words:

"He kinda tells it all for me."

A roaring cartoon dinosaur. Yeah, I guess you're about as interesting as that.

5 comments:

HMT said...

DSFHAKHSFSKLKALKAJLSKHJSADALSH

fuck I'm dying!

Northe said...

Fists through granite, sir. Fists through granite.

Northe said...

Anything for internet recognition.

guy in the UNLV jacket said...

"Cletus, that ain't no pig, its got lipstick on it!"
Strong canidate for quote of the year!

Anonymous said...

maybe you should make the effort to post of a picture of this velociraptor. or you can just send me the goddamn program so i can personalize my emails with prehistoric phun.