Thursday, June 18, 2009

Male Boss-isms 2

First time? Start here. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories. While you're at it, go ahead and Register, approval grants access to exclusive content.

Are you kidding me? I have only used this as a title once!? This is a damn hell shame.. time to make up for lost stories then. Oh and before you guys start questioning my spelling or grammar, remember one thing, this is Male Boss talking.. I wouldn't dare mistype anything that he says.

First -ism: Male Boss is trying to give Female Boss a little taste of the back home life. They are in a discussion where Female Boss is being pessimistic and Male Boss chimes in with some old school wisdom.


I've moved! To read the rest go to AngryTime.com or follow this link for this particular story.

No comments: