Monday, February 09, 2009

Oh, Telephones..

First time? Start here. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories. While you're at it, go ahead and Register, approval grants access to exclusive content.

As Angry Timers, we have been bobbing in the wake of this dandy for years now. I never figured that there'd be something worthy of a post regarding telephones again but here you have it. In the grand task of going through these here archives, that I write to you now, that will fall upon our future generations I think the consensus will be that the probability of this happening would have taken place much sooner in history. The thing is, I think for situations like this, timing is everything. I know for a fact she, yes Female Boss not Male Boss this time, has bitched about such paltry and inane affairs before regarding her desk phone but it took just the right amount of zero-to-do to get that thingamabob that is in her skull in place of a fully functioning brain to flop around just enough to cause not only ephemeral infatuation but also the all-important action. I bring you last week's actions of this hopeless reject.

I've moved! To read the rest go to AngryTime.com or follow this link for this particular story.

No comments: