Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Another Notch

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

Keeping consistent with the unruly behavior by the dogs, Female Boss does her best to let them know they're the bosses when it comes to being at the Investment Property. Yes, you read right. They are indeed the bosses.

This day, The One was at the groomers and only Puppy was brought to work. Female Boss let Puppy run around the office without supervision all day. I am busy tending to my daily tasks so I rarely take the time to observe or listen to what is going on. Female Boss was in the same boat as me merely bcuz she decided that she would actually spend a good 5 hours working rather than using hours of business operation to go shopping. Female Boss' comeuppence is served to her nice and cold. Instead of being rewarded for her good behavior, Female Boss was punished.. and punished very brutally.

Before I knew it, the end of the day was drawing near.. I love those days. Female Boss begins to stir and gets up from her desk. She exits the office area and lets loose a scream. Puppy comes running. Female Boss gasps very audibly again.

"How dare you! My sweats!"

I chase after Female Boss trying to catch up to see the scene in real time. There it lay. Her pink and white sweatsuit that she wears to the gym is completely shredded and strewn about from the front door to where we stand at the edge of the Sitting Room. I am talking in pieces.

Female Boss picked up the pieces, didn't do jack to the dog, as if I even have to write that as a non-outcome. So whatever, another day another disaster. The odd thing is that I would expect such behavior from Pigfoot but nay friends it seems as if we have ourselves a Padowan in Puppy.. sans wall scribbling.

1 comment:

HMT said...

haha! SANS!

sir, give it all ya got!