Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Lets light this candle: Previous Friday

So just when I thought it would be an uneventful day the two bosses offer me a belly laugh.

Male Boss comes in the office with his usual Friday garb, blue elastic banded underwear and whatever t-shirt he thought was the dirtiest in his room. His bleach blonde highlighted hair looks natural with his frosted blonde tips for a 61 year old man. However, today he decides that its time to dye his goatee using his Just For Men gel. So picture him in all his magnificence and coming in somewhat frantic. Remember, thick Russian accent on Male Boss and New Jers accent on Female Boss.

Male Boss starts off with, "Female Boss, you remember the deal we dids back in 1994? The old lady, needed us to pick up some guests from the airport, the husbands passed to deaths?"

Female Boss, with eyes closing and head shaking, "Oh you have to be fucking kidding me.."

Male Boss persists, "Come on, I don't have time for your bullshitting with me today!"

Female Boss snaps back, "Hey asshole, I don't even remember the people we dealt with last week and you want me to remember someone we worked with 10 fucking years ago?"

Male Boss starts to go off the deep end, "God damn it, I'm sick of your shit! You left the message by the hand! You gave her the quote over the phone and left the message by the hand!"

Female Boss looks confused with her mouth agape and hands in the air.

Male Boss continues angrily, "You're fucking nuts and you piss me off for the last time today."

Female Boss cocks and pulls, "Me? You're marching around with your underwear like some drunken poet and you're calling me nuts."

Chalk one up for Female Boss.

5 comments:

HMT said...

wrote message by the hand!!!

by the fucking hand!

Northe said...

So many stories... so many.

Northe said...

Hahah yes. Tomorrow I will fill everyone in on what exactly are "dipping sauce" and "bean things"

Jenn Doll said...

Haha. She's my hero!

Can't wait for tomorrow.

HMT said...

Lets hear it! It better involve cranebeaks!