Monday, February 05, 2007

Semi-Amusing

First time? Start here. Read "The Primer" and follow the link at the end. Chronological order makes more sense for the stories.

Sometimes you gotta dig for a story. I know that statement baffles the majority of my readers cuz today's media is comprised of regurgitation artists that earn healthier livings than I ever will based on someone else's work. Well sons a bitches, I'm gonna go ahead and appoint myself to status of news reporter today. I not only bring new items to the table this day, but I also have become a sleuth of sorts here at ye olde workplace!

I was going thru some of Male Boss' things.. that's right I said I became a sleuth! Perhaps in your country you might call this rummaging thru one's personal property or even invading it; however, as a member of the media I call shenanigans on your unjust claims and spit on you not once, not twice, but thrice for such a heinous accusation. All I'm doing is investigating.

So after going thru his things, I found an old cassette tape. The cassette tape was wrapped in plastic wrap.. I found that rather odd but perhaps thats how his people do it. Anyway, accompanying said cassette tape was a folded up piece of paper, roughly the same size. Turns out I stumbled upon some sort of List! The sharpest among us are able to deduce that it is indeed a list of songs on the tape. Here are a few gems that may earn a chuckle:

"Rubb A Dubb Daub" -- Why the first dub is spelled differently than the second one I know not..

"Teachdown Dance" -- Not that shocking that someone not from the U.S. doesn't know how to spell touchdown.

"Some Harts are Dimondes" -- I wonder if this was an episode name in that series Hart to Hart.

"In the Slepper Tree" -- I think these trees are now extinct due to deforestation.

"Even the Bed Times are Good" -- My mind races to too many places to pick just one comment.

"The You're the Greatest Louver" -- Yes, two "the's" and perhaps a misspelling of The Louvre.

And the one that made me laugh the most:

"Sofly Sofly" -- I don't even know why either.

The only thing I coulda asked for better than this list of hilarity would be that if he woulda hand wrote it. Then at least I coulda held another online contest! Oh well. Take 'er easy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carlos Mencia is fired, I promote Male Boss to official English teacher!

HMT said...

Teachdown Dance is the name of my new band!

Phelps said...

Get a yob motherfucka!